Monday, June 07, 2010

Be it

What makes you think of home?
A house? Yes apparently
A garden, well depends
A sofa? Hmm I am just okie with that
A Bed? Hello Where I sleep?
A Husband/Wife? Thats the best part
To me
My home, I give a definition of my own.

Is when you have a significant one and live with you under the same roof, with a DOG running around at your garden, where both of em can be playing around.

A dog, is what I need for My Home.
Guess many of you guys know I choose to settle down with a guy.
So be it.

Golden Retriever is my all time favourite
MAN I WANNA GET ONE SOON!!



*This is a dog I saw at The Curve's Pet shop- Ikano side*
Isn't it adorable?

BTW,
this is a blog of sharing my life
If you have problem reading it, tell me
I will be around.

Dc sign out~~
Have a nice day =)

No comments: