Monday, December 13, 2010

Unrestoreable



When time seems not helpin in retrieving what you had before
even though you tried
and been challenged by uncontrollable factor
Don't blame

It's never been your problem.
though you might can't run away from the guiltiness in you
you can always try
you failed in external factor that you can't do a thing
but you can try, not to take it personal

after all you not gonna lose yourself
the oddest thing is you giving yourself up
when there is people actually cared for you
and you never gonna know ever again.


Life's never been easy on me
Time train me like a soldier, with daily events exercise my soul, troubles to workout my mind
Need not to say pity, because when life gets to you easily, it'll get harsh someday too
such practices helps me opened up my eyes
you'll find it lucky when you are clear enough to observe what's around you
and you'll know how to do without leaving yourself in state of regret when time comes.
You learn to thank, to appriciate


Lastly,
The last thing that everyone trying to preserve
is the laughs and smiles you every had when time flies.






"Something is not lost until you say it is, the moment of losing it is when you gave up trying"


=) Smiles and laughter's for all my friends and family, and my other half.
Wish you all have great days ahead.
DC sign out.

No comments: