Thursday, December 10, 2009

Money


Ever since i fry my laptop 2 weeks ago
Along with my "Auto-on-and-off" Handphone
The most influential ones is, Negative Credit
(meaning no money to spend)

I lost my will to update the blog
Can blame me for being lazy
But I just don't feel like typing at the moment
I'm so tired with my Lappie and Hp gone mad with me




That is not all
Speaking of
I'm so disappointed when it comes to money
I put up "No money!!" sign on my forehead
Even comes with sub tag line, saying Please return me money
Some human being are really good at pretending blind sometimes
I am just saying certain "Particular ones"
All I can say is,
Fuck shit like you, only ended up getting money from others
Because you're too pathetically can't earn your own.
I'm Glad to have you in my friend list and I wish your future comes with endless misery.


As for those whom I owe them money, I am sorry, please wait until I got cash ya.


Ps: I mean what I say, No hard feelings but I just hated when someone pretend no seeing sign I give out.

Peace out =)
Dc, 2300 December 10, 2009.

No comments: