Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gadgets

I always labeled myself as someone "Special"
Not because I am good in 'something'
Instead I just enjoy being different among others.
(That's the reason I enjoy dressed up so gay sometimes lol)

Here goes Dc's Gadgets, which most ordinary people might not use
Have a laugh =)

=================================================
#1
Hair "Grower"

HAHA, please don't laugh.
This is not for my head, I have healthy hair on top.
This is for my LEG and FACE

Dc's philosophy
Got hair - Man
No hair - Don't make me say it

Those who know me, knows I have very little hair on Legs and Face, and Hands, ONLY.
One thing I hate myself because I didn't grow up and have Macholy look, thanks to family genes, I have very less (or none) leg's hair, and face's hair

In order to remove myself becoming little white face
Pharmacy -- You're the best
Hope this works, if I grow hair with this, please introduce to your Dad, granddad, Mother and grandmother for it.




=================================================
Second Gadget

Tanning oil =)

Without body hair---> Looks fair
Me fair -----> Come on! Its not Macho at all!

I wanted to be tanned!
Looking dark looks great ( I think)












===========================================

That's all XD

Peace out~
Dc, December 9, 2009.

No comments: