Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First of the year

HAPPY NEW YEAR
I know its late, but better than nothing right? hahaha
Its the third year of my blog, I know it is shrinking from Size L to Size S
(Amount of updates in month)
I promise I'll type more, I MUST!!!
===================================

I know it was like years I didn't update my blog
HEY YOU!
Check out my working hours
Day 1 - 5am until another day 8am
It goes on and on, with only less than 5 hours of sleeping, PER DAY
I'd call this one of the method that'd kill you slowly.
Where the Hell I working?

Blackbox Pictures - Now I'm having internship training, newest project I've got is Film Shooting
Named: Struggle or 大耳窿 in Chinese.
HELLFULLY TIRED!

Will try to update more often, be patience yo =)

AND HELL YES, I PAK TOR ING LA HAHAHHAAHAAAA
Whos the one? Take a guess about extraordinary things that DC would do.

DC sign out
20th Jan 2010, 8.30am
(Later 4pm gotta work again, DIU!!)

No comments: