Thursday, November 12, 2009

Beloved lecturer in da house!!!

I've meet a lot of people
I mean weird ones, phyco, badass, suckers, freaking idiots, 40yearoldch
Today I gotta introduce you the Newest discover of mine
Our "Beloved" Lecturer
Miss (or Mrs) JJ
She teaches us in previous semester
We ending up all in CD-rama (Only C and D for her subject in final exam)

Which is totally apart from what she says at early semester.





<- She said she is generous, decent in helping student, she said. My comment, She is cock talker+sucker (Check out Appendix A)



This sem we're honored to have her teaching us, again.
First, let me describe some random facts bout her

- She is married, and pregnant recently
- She speak funny english with funny slang
- She wears cheap make up and sucked in making up herself
- She looks like 40 although her real age is 30(i think)
- She have bad taste in dressing up herself
(And most of the time wearing cheap brands and old outfit)
- She is not keen in teaching, She is reading slides rather than teach
(She is part time lecturer, I think she needs extra money buying diapers)
- She had a fake smile (when she says she is a very kind lecturer but ended up no tips or help given for exams and assignments)
- She have bad breath sometimes
- She even wear cheap perfume (stinks!)



Appendix A:
Things that make me think she's sucker

She become cocky after she is pregnant
It is fine to take care/helping a pregnant bitch, but she tend to use that as advantage

Case 1
Every time when she keeps going with her "I am pregnant" theory
"You see? I am carrying something, do you want me to walk around?"
"Help me close the door please, you guys don't want a pregnant women to walk right?"
"Come sit in front, I can't talk loud, you guys want me to shout?"
Imagine she is talking in her fucking bitchy tone.
I don't mind helping, but by stressing that she is actually pregnant thingy
Do give me feeling to slip her falling down from stairs rather than help her in some difficult movement.

Case 2
She is very difficult, very hard to deal with
Especially about assignments
At first, a simple 2 pages proposal for the project, she wants us to do it till 20+ pages
She want to have exclusive content, extra paper printed for each and every part of the proposal (waste paper),
Each group of proposal have different types of "advice"

To A group: she wants each and every sentence of the proposal to be Passive sentence, not active
To B group: she wants us to have 2 space after a 'fullstop' and 1 space after comma.
List goes on and on
I seriously doubt what she really needs
Instead of the content, every requirement from her are way too random
Maybe some saying, she is just trying to make rules out from something, but I say, she is just having issues with her hormones.
==================================================

If you wanna add her in facebook, please tell me
I gotta delete you from my friend's list!!!!
HAHA

Peace out!
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

LeeLingDiong said...

lol.. is she your lecturer? u must hate her till death and screw her up from bed till floor.. hahaha.. cheer