Thursday, November 05, 2009

User Unfriendly

I bought a gray-brown pants (honestly I don't know how to describe it)
Last year, from Hong Kong. Jeans cut, fit and very comfortable.
But I never wear it out.

One: is because of the colour, it is something new to me
(Hell I never wore any light color pants before besides sports wear!)
I saw Europeans (or maybe HKs and some KLs) guy wearing light colour pants and they look good. and I give it a try. I bought the pants while I in HK.

Which haven't explain why I didn't wear it out, Here goes.
Two: It is a buttoned jeans, which look similar like this.


Zip-less
If you wanna wear it, or unbotton it for PEE, and take it off.
You will have to do it
One button
By Another

What
A
User
Unfriendly
Creation!!!






Imagine you wanna take off your pants in seconds for something.
(for any-reason-you-can-think-of)
But you're wearing this kind of jeans, takes you minute for that.
Isn't that "dissapointing"! hahahaha!!!

















This is what I prefer
Zip up or down, in a blink of eye.
OK, I ADMIT, i was thinking dirty.
HAHAHA


Gotta do crap updates once in a while, hope you enjoy it =)
Peace out~~
Dc @ November 5, 2009, 1630.

No comments: