Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Changes

Recently I noticed some changes about me myself
I don't know how to share it out.
I never a good describer or something that good in sharing and telling about myself
I can say good stories, or any other thing about someone else

ME? MASELF? I DONK KLOW HAW!
Like, there is this thing within me that I don't know how to let it out
Lemme try...

I start to have certain changes in viewing something
Change of perspective, change of attitude
I hate people who are sad and drown in it and refuse to get out
I want to help people to cross the road(this is just an example)
I want to have a dog as companion (Life companion too haha)
I erm... started to question about family
I starting to have the idea of "Stop playing around, get someone and settle down"
Well, thats the gist of it.
More and more coming soon. Lets wait and see.


Some random pictures of the day============

Saw a Very cute Golden retriever today @The Curve starbucks














He was awesomely cute, and friendly (both owner and the dog)
His name Billy, he was playing with me, and wanted to bite me
(Golden retriever/Labrador likes to fake-biting people, its just for fun, harmless)
No more la! I WANT A DOG TOO!!!!
















End of the post
Peace out-------------
Dc, November 3, 2009. 8.00pm

4 comments:

king said...

hmmm... someone is finally feels like settling down ;D

Predator said...

That's what growing up means~~~

Anonymous said...

maintain this kind of thinking. haha! ^^

Dc said...

Mr anonymous, do you have a name or link?