Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Hate that I love you so

I always underestimate people's potential
When I was a kid, things happened forced me to seal my emotions away deep down inside me
Never know how or when "It" got loose.
YOU!

Because of YOU!

From the time I hadn't seeing you, YOU appears in my brain.

From the time I hadn't listen from you, everything I hear as if YOU are around.

From the time I know you, YOU haunted my mind.

From the time I fall in love with you, YOU craved somewhere of my soul.

What I'd say it, DAMN YOU, SCREW YOU. For making me so miserable, uncontrollable, inestimable, indescribable, unexplainable, and oh yeah, very vulnerable to every thing YOU did.

No wonder even Rihanna sang "Hate that I love you so."


Few days I didn't hear from you, get any message, seeing you, holding you....
Hell know this freaking feeling haunting me like crazy
Every Night dreamt of things that will makes me think of you.

Last Night,
I dreamt you called.
I pick up the phone while I still sleeping,
I rush to the table,
In the dream, I was thrilled,
and hoping it was you calling.
And It was your name, showing on my Phone that you calling me.

Reality,
I do have a phone call that wakes me up
I rush to the table and pick it up
it is the F***ing Digi Promo thingy that calls.
MCHLJCJBPKHGCLFHDNSHGLDHS!!
(No doubt, it is a series of XX)

Okie, I admit
I am not mad because loving you.
I am just too mad about myself, too rely on you.
That I'd been putting my whole body-mind-soul-whatsoever to you
You are lucky to have me.
Better watch out!

Miss you extremely aggressively crazily everlastingly fatally and faithfully.

Done with all the crap
Dc sign out.
Thank you for wasting time.
Have a nice day =)

No comments: