Thursday, May 06, 2010

Rich shit

I ain't a someone noble
I can't get myself in control especially my temper
I'd give you middle finger if you really pissed me off
Take note of that

I don't like being accuce for nothing
or something I didn't commit
or, something that is not true about me
or, labeling me

What I hated the most is
<>
Who the Fuck makes you think I am rich and What the fuck makes you think I am rich?
MCB i willing to pay is because you noob shit are too GIAM SIAP to pay
I pay because I am a guy
I pay is because you're a friend
I pay doesn't mean I am rich
I was hoping you'll do the same thing back to me
DON'T FUCKING THINK I AM FUCKING RICH SO THAT I'D PAY FOR YOU BEER ALL THE TIME, REMEMBER THAT NOOB SHIT!
I am not giving any specific names here, but this statement is to many human being.


Gonna blast out the flaming aura in me
Okie, Ciaoz

Dc sign out =)
Take care and Have a nice day.

No comments: