Monday, October 26, 2009

Books and beers

I am such a alcohol person
Yes I am and I never feel guilty admitting it.
I inherit genes of alcoholic in me
AM proud of it!!!

Check this out, German Apple Schnapps
Bought from Hong Kong
I bet you can't find it in Malaysia
Since I can only find it in only one of the shop in Hong Kong!
20% alcohol, very less nia~




Sharing keeps me alive and sync with people around me
Here we go!


Library@The Curve














We've got Ken, Kc, Felicia, Eunice, Dujiu, Lumiere, Hsen, King, King's friend Chuanwen
And our GUEST--- ROY!!!!
(I even tagged him here!)





















Roy -- or maybe possessed by"Andy"
He takes beers and alcohol!
(in case you don't know, roy feels disgust by beers and vomit when he takes cocktail last time)
(Yes, and i am the one bringing him to do these things hahahaha)
BUT, this time, He says the beer are nice and feel nice drinking it.
And he even take the schnapps that i bring over, he drink it, and he didn't vomit
Second round, he even dance in Sanctuary @ The Curve
Great success!!
(of course, honor goes to me that successfully making roy drink hahaha)

==============================================

Lets stop saying roy, say something else
Library@ The Curve, if you wanna bring in a bottle of liquor, it will charge you Rm160 each 1Liter bottle.
If you ask me, I'll probably say "Hide it and bring it"
the end I did! haha
I bring a jacket and hide inside
The people over there helped, too crowded for friday night, cover us from bringing in the liquor and always the cheap side of me haha


The end of the bottle after drinking it.
Dead on the floor.













===========================================

Not much of update left, just one.















Someone drunk, and slept in Library@The Curve that night.



haha hate me for that~
Lazy posting more pictures.
Wanna know more?
CHECK THIS OUT!
(You gotta be my friend to view this album)

Cheers =)
Dc sign out~

1 comment:

LeeLingDiong said...

diu.. 20% is enough to get u smash at least.. lol.. relink me darling.. www.guggulipid.blogspot.com thank you