Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Stab ya!

Ouch it is so so so sorry for being my reader but i assume there isn't many left, right?
BTW I will be updating yet uploading pictures that I take in HK and Macau but not much
Ever since being in HK feel regular to me and not much stuff surprises me

Sometimes I wanted to share what I have and What i Had
Thats why here comes Facebook and Blog and other stuff
I might have some sacrastic wordings as ingredient
But that's my style in communicating and Friends of mine should've know that
Yet some people think that I am purely showing off
"Traveling to hk and my updates are sort of LCLY and to show off"

Well, I got thousands better ways in showing off instead of UPDATING MY STATUS IN FACEBOOK
If my status are insulting, I apologise, If my status you find it insulting you yourself, please keep it within you, because that wasn't my intention to do so.
But if you have problem with my status, spill it out
OR have problem with ME MYSELF, stand out and give me a fucked up finger
I prefer straight forward and not-sissy-women-backstab-gossip-whisperer
Thank you

1 comment:

Jöey™ said...

那些人无聊吃饱饭没事做啦,不用管他们。。