Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lonely

There's been a long time I don't type english
Well,I mean english blog
Since today everything just so wrong to me
It's not 'wrong' if I type something wrong
Any grammer error,just take it as TYPO error





Seems it is my LOVELY time again
my PERIOD
my moody period of the month
SPECIAL thanks to my stupid network
give me 'DC' when I trying to search something
and of course ,stupid exams
Thanks to all these causes chain reaction
that leads me for this GODDAMN feeling


I feel like wanna do something
but I don't know what to do
I feel like wanna get things started
but I don't know how to start
I feel like wanna help someone
but I realise I am HELPLESS
I feel like wanna do things right
but what ever I do just so WRONG

I hate these feeling
emptiness flowing out from my heart
to every cells I got
no matter what I do
these feeling just don't go away

I will be fine if there is SOMEONE to help
but unluckily there isn't anyone for me
or maybe its lucky for people out there
for them to endure someone like ME


But the chair inside the exam hall is ready for me
no matter what,I am going for it
And I really hope I can at least PASS all of it
Will I ?








ps:Sorry JJ,what I said to you today is sh*t
Any bad words from me,I am sorry

No comments: